Bike East Bay submitted these bikeway improvements for consideration in the Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP) update and in planning expenditure for the reauthorization of Measure J.
Contra Costa County has resumed the groundwork to reauthorize its Measure J transportation plan, with an eye toward the 2016 election. Bike East Bay submitted the below comprehensive list of priority bikeway improvements throughout the County for their consideration in updating the Countywide Transportation Plan (CTP) in 2014-2015 and in developing an expenditure plan for the reauthorization of Measure J. Since then, the Contra Costa Transportation Authority has developed a Comprehensive Transportation Project List (CTPL), from which Measure J reauthorization projects will be pulled next year.
There are several ways you can participate
- Come to a public workshop to hear more about the CTP process and give your feedback. Scheduled workshops:
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 7pm: Assembly Hall at Civic Park Community Center, 1375 Civic Drive, Walnut Creek
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 7pm: City Council Chambers, Pittsburg Civic Center 65 Civic Avenue, Pittsburg
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 7pm: Veteran?s Memorial Building, 3780 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 1:30pm: Richmond Convention Center, Bermuda Room (enter from Nevin St.), 403 Civic Center Plaza, Richmond
- Monday, September 22, 2014 at 7pm: Hercules Community Center (Gym), 2001 Refugio Valley Road, Hercules
- Check out CCTA’s online public engagement tool at www.KeepContraCostaMoving.net to tell us your priorities, share your bright ideas, and see what other ideas your neighbors are talking about.
- Call 925.256.4720 to request that a paper copy of CCTA’s online public engagement tool be mailed to you.