Vote Yes on Measure BB in Alameda County. Here are nine ways Measure BB will improve BART:
- Circulation in stations: that means better bike access!
- Station escalator and elevator rehabilitation/replacement=better accessibility for all
- Air conditioning, lighting, ambient environment, site, and other safety and comfort upgrades in and around stations (including bike parking!)
- Way-finding in stations, so you and your visitors can navigate the system effortlessly
- Bay Fair Connector/BART METRO
- Extension to Livermore along the I-580 corridor
- Irvington BART Station on Warm Springs extension (south of existing Fremont Station)
- Increased capacity (important as ridership increases)
- Increased operational flexibility (when there’s a problem, the whole system doesn’t suffer)
Vote Yes on Measure BB in Alameda County this Nov. 4.