$3 for a unique trip, $9.95 a day or $124 a year. Visit FordGoBike.com for more information and to purchase a membership.
What you get:
- Bikes available 24/7/365 in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville and San Jose
- Clipper card compatible
- Annual members have unlimited 45-min trips, day or single trip users have 30-min trips
- Annual memberships can be made in monthly installments
Bike East Bay has been working with partners for nearly two years to gather input and push for policies and features that will help underserved communities take full advantage of the new service. Similar efforts are afoot in San Francisco and San Jose. Our goal was to ensure as few barriers to participation as possible for low-income communities from day one.
- 35% of stations located in Communities of Concern
- One-time $5 Annual Membership ($5/month in second year)
- Membership includes first 60 minutes of each trip. Rides longer than 60 minutes will be charged extra fees.
- In-person enrollment at select locations
- No credit or debit card required
- Bike Share for All is available to Bay Area residents ages 18 and older who qualify for Calfresh, SFMTA (Low Income) Lifeline Passes or PG&E CARE utility discount.
Get more details or sign up on the low-income membership program here