Bike Month is for bicyclists of all ages!
Bike to School Day has grown tremendously over the past couple of years, with bicycling more than doubling in the East Bay over that period. In fact, the fun and healthy event has outgrown itself. Bike to School Day is now a stand-alone event this Spring, and part of many other bicycling celebrations planned in May including Bike to Work Day on Thursday, May 14.
May is Bike Month, and the perfect time for a test ride to school. Schools can become involved with Bike to School Day in many different ways:
- Bring your family to a nearby Family Cycling Workshop or Kids Bike Rodeo
- Participate in other Bike Month events. See our calendar here
- And of course, don’t forget to bike to school and work on May 14th! Is your school hosting a Bike to School Day event? Find out here. If not, you can find a Bike to Work Day station to stop by on your way to school on our interactive map here.
Help promote Bike to School Day, and create your own event! Download our Bike to School Day poster here:
- Bike to School Day, May 14, English
- Bike to School Day, no date, English
- Bike to School Day, May 14, Spanish
- Bike to School Day, no date, Spanish
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you to our Bike to School Day in-kind sponsors, GogoSqueez and Annie’s!