Help build a modern, family-friendly multiuse cycle track pathway connection between Lafayette-Moraga Trail and Iron Horse Trail.
Contra Costa County is taking the lead on studying a new bike-ped connection between these two popular pathways and the map below shows the corridor and the general alignment options for the connection. The cities of Lafayette and Walnut Creek are participating too and there will be a public workshop in late October for your detail input and ideas.
What you can do:
- Become an outreach volunteer for the Olympic Corridor Pathway Campaign by contacting email@example.com.
- Join Bike Walnut Creek, Bike Lafayette and become a member of the East Bay Bicycle Coalition
- Please take a quick online survey to provide your good ideas for building a bike-ped connection between Lafayette and Walnut Creek.
- Know a good contact at Kaiser Walnut Creek, Whole Foods, Safeway, Las Lomas High School and other key stakeholders? Let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity to expand Contra Costa County’s network of safe, separated bikeways and meet demand of growing numbers of families riding with kids, workers and students bicycling to work and school, and everyone just enjoying the heck out of central Contra Costa. Please contact Bike Walnut Creek if you are interested in keeping up to date by sending an email to: email@example.com. If you live in Lafayette, contact Brad Crane of Bike Lafayette.
- The official website for the study is: www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/