WHERE: Richmond City Hall, 2nd floor, Pt. Molate Room, 450 Civic Center, Richmond, Ca. 94804
- Welcome & Introductions - 5 min.
- Report on minutes - 5 min.
- Correspondence - 5 min.
- Staff report / Group Discussion on Bicycle Plan Progress and Funding opportunities - 45 min.
- Brief Updates / Information Items - 15 min.
- Future Agenda Items / Activities - 10 min.
- Good of the Order - 5 min.
To be placed on the agenda - firstname.lastname@example.org
RBPAC Staff contact - Matt Bonnano, PE, Engineering Dept. (510) 621-1612
Further information - http://www.richmondbpac.org
We envision a Richmond where bicyclists and visitors throughout the state can take advantage of the nexus of BART and AMTRAK to access the shoreline and other spots and activities of interest. We also envision a Richmond where local schoolchildren and residents can safely shop and travel around the city by bicycle and foot, as well as commuting safely by bicycle.