To join or renew your membership, select a membership level and click on the “Join or Renew” button below
Membership levels include:
- Sustaining ($30)
- Household or Half-Century ($50)
- Century ($100)
- Double Century ($200)
- Low-Income ($12)
Thank you for your generosity!
Why join the East Bay Bicycle Coalition?
- Join thousands of East Bay bicyclists advocating for better streets, safer streets, and improved bicycle access on BART and buses
- Discounts at over 60 supporting bicycle shops and businesses – membership pays for itself
- Discounts on EBBC maps–the most useful bike maps anywhere
- rideOn, EBBC’s quarterly newsletter, mailed to your door
- collaborative membership meeting programs with topical speakers
- for bike shops: free promotion on our website and in our newsletter
- for businesses: we’ll help you give your employees a healthier way to get to work through brown bag lunch bike commuting workshops; secure bike parking options
How do I Join (or Renew)? To join or renew your EBBC membership use our easy online registration by selecting a membership level and clicking the “Donate” button above. You can use PayPal or any major credit card.
You can print our membership form and send a check as described on the form. We’re also happy to process your membership in person or over the phone. Either stop by our office in the Berkeley Bikestation (located at 2208 Shattuck Ave) or give us a call at (510)845-7433.
Make a Donation
Donations are gladly and graciously accepted. EBBC is a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is fully tax deductible and will be put to good use. For contributions not related to membership, please send a check to:
JoinUsGraphic.jpg EBBC membership print form baytrail_fruitvale.jpg
East Bay Bicycle Coalition
P.O. Box 1736
Oakland, CA 94604