The monthly EBBC General meeting returns to the Rockridge Library, 5366 College Avenue,* on Tuesday, June 16 (3rd Tues).
The meeting begins promptly at 7:30pm. The agenda will include the following discussions:
R = Report A = Action
- Welcome, Introductions, & Announcements
- Approval of May 19 Board & General Meeting Minutes - A
- Request from Richmond BPAC for EBBC fiscal sponsorship to accept charatable contribution - A
- New Events: June 18 Uptown Unveiled; July 5 Oakland Grand Prix of Bicycling; and July 11 Tracks to Trails (EBRPD & BART sponsors in Danville) - A
- Support for Federal SAFETEA-LU Transportation Act (2010) inclusion of Alameda Co "Active Living" and CoCoCo Mokelumne Overcrossing - A
- Review EBBC Campaigns for 2009: Stimulus Transportation funds, CEQA-LOS reform; State legislation - R
- State Park Closure impacts on bicyclists & EBBC position - A
- BART Car Concepts & EBBC addendum calling for articulated designs - R
- Roundtable discussion on suggestions for new board members and chair position & new campaigns - R
- Bike to Work Day Success Dividend: Bike Lanes on Telegraph Ave - A
AC Transit 51, 605 and 851 bus lines stop directly in front of the library.
Rockridge BART Station. Ride or walk 5 blocks south on College Avenue.