Get ready for the 2nd Annual Alameda Bike for the Parks, a family-friendly bike ride benefitting Alameda parks. 100% of proceeds support Alameda Friends of the Parks, a 501c3 non-profit. Here are the highlights:
- Saturday, October 7 from 9am - 2pm
Ride begins and ends at Washington Park with 2 ride options:
- 22-mile loop around Alameda, Bay Farm, and former Naval Air Base.
- 8-mile round-trip to Model Airfield Park.
- Free BBQ for all riders, and free DriFit shirt if registered by September 15.
- Three rest-stops with food & water, and ride-support throughout the route.
- After-party with ARPD staffed games, jumpers, music, free BBQ, and more.
- Improvements from last year: FREE BBQ and improved route markers.
Check out this video of our event last year, scenic views and open roads!Register here