Join Bike East Bay Education Director Robert Prinz for this hands-on training about reporting potholes and other street and sidewalk hazards, in conjunction with the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service. Robert will be sharing resources, tips, and tricks you can use to send in effective reports and get issues in your neighborhood fixed.
We will be sticking to Lower Park Blvd for the purpose of this training, and learning skills that can be applied in every part of Oakland and other East Bay cities. We will be outdoors and walking between 1-2 miles total, so we recommend bringing the following:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Smart phone (if you have one, not required). Consider installing the free SeeClickFix app before this training.
- High visibility vest or jacket (we will provide extras if you do not have one)
*Optional* If you have a can of bright-colored spray paint please bring it with you, though we will provide some as well.
Whether or not you can join us, please check out these resources for additional details:
- Online hazard reporting tips for all East Bay cities.
- Info about Bike East Bay’s campaign for Park Blvd bikeways.