The next Bicycle Subcommittee Meeting of the Transportation Commission, agenda below, is Thurs., Jan. 24th, 5:00-6:30 p.m. at 1947 Center St, at Milvia St. 3rd floor, (offices of the Transportation Division of Public Works).
If we can keep it to 1.5 hours, we should. So I will shorten the time for everything I can. It's best to start the meeting at 5:00, since the front doors at 1947 Center are locked at 5:30.
Therefore, we should hold the meeting 5:00- 6:30.
Meanwhile, please continue to send agenda comments or changes.
I will incorporate changes over the weekend and send the final to Tamlyn & Matt to post publicly on Monday.
Contact Marcy Greenhut
1) Meeting administration: Introductions. Agenda approval. Previous subcom report approval. Announcements of relevant info. 5 min. (5:00 – 5:10)
2) Public Comment for items not on the agenda. (5:10 – 5:17)
3) Update on Transportation division staffing (5:17 – 5:30)
4) Priorities list: review, discussion (5:30 – 6:45)
- Traffic circle changes
- Staff priorities list (Matt's as sent by e-mail)
- Modifications suggested by others
- Potential timelines
5) Emeryville-Oakland BPAC mtg Feb. 4th: discussion, thoughts. (6:45 – 7:00)