These basic five- to seven-mile rides along paved Regional Trails and park trails introduce you to safe riding, signaling, and basic bike care. We do not teach participants how to ride a bike; but rather how to have a more safe, fun, and rewarding experience of their Regional Parks and Trails. Some biking experience is required. Build your skills and confidence! These are free drop-in programs. Bring a bike, helmet, and a friend!
Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
- June 8 / 10-12 / Bay Trail / Oyster Bay Regional Shoreline / San Leandro
- July 13 / 10-12 / Martinez Regional Shoreline / Martinez
- August 10 / 10-12 / Big Break Regional Shoreline / Oakley
- September 14 / 10-12 / Quarry Lakes Regional Park / Fremont
- October 12 / 10-12 / McLaughlin Eastshore State Park / Berkeley (Gilman St.)
More details can be found online at www.ebparks.org/activities/biking.