Challenge yourself and explore popular cycling routes on Bike East Bay’s Spring Ride Series. Rides start with a mostly flat 20 mile ride on the Bay Trail February 25, and work up to longer and hillier routes in a social and supportive setting.
You’ll be riding alongside Bike East Bay’s Climate Ride team, who are training for a three-day ride down the California coast while raising funds for bike advocacy. Whether you’re challenging yourself to ride more, reacquainting yourself with old favorite routes, or just looking for something fun, we hope you’ll join us this spring.
More rides to be published soon!
2023 Spring Ride Series
- February 25: 20 miles on the Bay Trail from MacArthur BART
- March 18 (Postponed from March 11) Fremont to Drake’s Brewery (~26 miles)
- March 25: San Rafael from Richmond BART via RSR Bridge
- April 8: Three Bears loop from Orinda BART
- April 22: TBA
- April 29: Mt Diablo from Pleasant Hill BART (18 mile, 31 mile, and 40 mile options)
- May 6: Pleasant Hill BART to Davis