Challenge yourself and explore popular cycling routes on Bike East Bay’s Spring Ride Series. Rides start with a flat 20 mile ride on the Bay Trail on February 22 and work up to longer and hillier routes in a social and supportive setting. Plus, you can brush up on bike maintenance skills with three basic bike mechanics classes throughout the series.
You’ll be riding alongside Bike East Bay’s Climate Ride team, who are training for a five-day ride down the California coast while raising funds for bike advocacy. Whether you’re challenging yourself to ride more, reacquainting yourself with old favorite routes, or making sure you’re fit for your upcoming organized rides, we hope you’ll join us this spring.
2020 Spring Ride Series
- February 15: Basic Bike Mechanics - Berkeley
- February 22: Flat 20 miles on the Bay Trail from MacArthur BART
- February 29: Flat 32 miles from to Fremont from Fruitvale BART
- March 7 (Postponed to March 8): Oakland/Berkeley hills from Rockridge BART
- March 14: Redwood/Skyline from Castro Valley BART
- *Cancelled*: March 28: Three Bears loop from Orinda BART
- *Cancelled*: April 4: Del Valle from Dublin/Pleasanton BART
- *Cancelled*: April 18: San Francisco to Oakland via Richmond-San Rafael Bridge
- *Cancelled*: April 25: Mt Diablo from Pleasant Hill BART
- *Cancelled*: May 2: Morgan Territory from Pleasant Hill BART
- *Cancelled*: May 9: Pleasant Hill BART to Davis