Challenge yourself and explore popular cycling routes on Bike East Bay’s Spring Ride Series. We’ll start with a flat 20 mile rides on the Bay Trail on March 2nd and work up to longer and hillier routes in a social and supportive setting.
You’ll be riding alongside Bike East Bay’s Climate Ride team, who are training for a five-day ride down the California coast while raising funds for bike advocacy. Whether you’re challenging yourself to ride more, reacquainting yourself with old favorite routes, or making sure you’re fit for your upcoming organized rides, we hope you’ll join us this spring.
2019 Spring Ride Series
- February 23: Fix a Flat clinic
- March 2: Flat 20 miles on the Bay Trail from MacArthur BART
- March 16: Flat 32 miles from Fruitvale to Fremont
- March 21: Fix a Flat clinic
- March 30: Oakland/Berkeley hills from Rockridge BART
- April 13: Three Bears loop from Orinda BART
- April 27: Mt Diablo from Pleasant Hill BART
- May 18: Morgan Territory from Pleasant Hill BART
- June 1: Pleasant Hill BART to Davis