The Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and Rich City Rides invite you to a family-oriented social ride with a purpose: Learn how to use bikes and transit together to extend your trips.
Bring your family and friends and join a special bike ride and workshop event on Sunday, July 17, where you’ll learn how to extend your pedal-powered reach to your favorite destinations all over the Bay Area by linking biking and transit together. The July 17 event kicks off at the Rich City Rides bike shop, and includes a brief workshop at Richmond BART station where we’ll learn about bike lockers, bike stations, locking your bike properly and taking bikes on BART and AC Transit.
- 9:00-9:15am Meet at Rich City Rides bike shop, 1500 Macdonald (coffee will be served)
- 9:30 am Bike ride departs for Richmond BART station
- 9:45-10:45am Workshop at Richmond BART
- 11:00am Bike ride departs, via BART, for a ride on the Bay Trail and the future Richmond Wellness Trail
- 1:00pm Return to Rich City Rides bike shop
Come along for a bike ride with a purpose, and learn how you can be healthier, and create a healthier Bay Area, by riding, walking, and taking transit.
For more information: Call Yamelith Aguilar at 510.992.4636.
RSVP is encouraged: http://tinyurl.com/j76nwsw