Treat Blvd’s new protected bike lanes plan goes to the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors for approval on May 1, 2018, after three years in the making and a lot of revisions and improvements, thanks to your emails of support. Please send one more email saying “I Support Treat Blvd” to:
- John Gioia, District 1 (West County)
- Candice Anderson, District 2 (Lamorinda-Danville, San Ramon)
- Diane Burgis, District 3 (East County)
- Karen Mitchoff, District 4 (Central County)
- Federal Glover, District 5 (northern cities along Sacramento River)
The project adds protected bike lanes, via a road diet, on Treat Blvd between Main Street just west of 680 to the Iron Horse Trail. We worked with Bike Concord, Bike Walnut Creek and many local advocates to bring this project to the finish line. Help us get it there by May 1.