Saturday, April 2, 2016 - 9:00am to 1:00pm 2727 Milvia St, Berkeley
If you’re an endurance junky, this event is for you! Join Sports Basement for a day of demo’s, clinics, raffles and more!
Agenda for the Day:
- 9am: 5k shake out run led by Sports Basement
- 9am: Cannondale demo test rides begin
- 10am-11am: Yoga class for the endurance athlete
- 10am-1:00pm: Saddle fits by certified Sports Basement FIST fitters
- 10am: Presentation by Dan Empfield on the importance of bike fitting
- 10:30am: Presentation by Blue Seventy on a proper wetsuit fit
- 11am: Presentation by HOKA One One
- 11:30am Presentation by CycleOps
- 12pm Presentation by Saucony
- 12:30pm Presentation by Generation UCAN
Headlands Brewery will be pouring beer for the day, so come on over and ENJOY!
RSVP on Eventbrite.