The Measure DD Community Coalition was formed to establish an ongoing dialogue between the City of Oakland and interested members of the community on how this historic bond measure will be implemented. The group meets every other month and is open to anyone interested in finding out more about the Measure DD Bond implementation.
On the agenda:
- Review updated Project Status Summary
- Report on Bay Trail advocacy letter from sub-committee
- Snow Park – review of planned improvements
- Expenditure report by bond category
- Self-guided walking tour proposal
- Advocacy re: $400K maintenance funds as “baseline budget”