Join city of Richmond staff on Tuesday for detailed information regarding the upcoming Nevin Avenue Pedestrian & Bicycle Improvements 19th - 27th Street project.
Discussion will cover aspects of construction that may effect residents and businesses. The Nevin Avenue project will consist of the following:
- Street Closures
- Removal & Replacement of Street
- Replacement of Storm Drain Pipes
- New Sidewalks, Curbs & Gutters
- Demolition of Street and Sidewalk
- Landscape Changes
- Construction of Rain Gardens
- Temporary Parking Restrictions
The city will be adding bike boulevard striping on Nevin as part of the plan.
Parking on Nevin Avenue will be restricted during construction. The city will be providing residential only parking on 19th - 22nd Streets. In order to get a temporary parking permits (2 per household), bring a current utility bill and identification to the meeting for issuance of your parking pass.