Join one and all for the marking of a major milestone for Hercules and come celebrate our connections to the Bay! These events will mark the completion of The Path to Transit Phase of the Hercules Regional Intermodal Transportation Center which:
- Extended John Muir Parkway
- Built a new bridge across Refugio Creek to connect to Bayfront Boulevard
- Restored Refugio Creek
- Installed a Creekside Trail
- Provides an interim connection to the Bay Trail
- Allows for the future inauguration of bus service to the Bayfront
Funded entirely from grants from Federal, State, and local sources, this $14.5 million project paves the way for the eventual realization of a transit hub connecting bus, rail and ferry service here in Hercules and for the development of a transit oriented village and other amenities on the Bayfront.