Monday, February 6, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm Emeryville City Hall, Garden Room (basement floor)
Regular every-other-month meeting of the Emeryville Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Subcommittee, which reviews city bikeway/development plans and advises staff on funding/planning proposals. Open to the public.
On the agenda:
- Bay Street Bicycle Facilies conversation with General Manager Nathaniel Centeno (30 minutes)
- Bike to Work Day Budget discussion (15 minutes)
- Greenway design guidelines modification (20 minutes)
- Planning Department report (10 minutes)
- Public Works projects report (10 minutes)