Regular every-other-month meeting of the Emeryville Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Subcommittee, which reviews city bikeway/development plans and advises staff on funding/planning proposals. Open to the public.
On the agenda:
- Bike to Work Day: Final Plan (15 min)
- Discussion: Bay St. on-street bike parking installed (15 min)
- Discussion: Making it legal to use any street pole to lock bikes
- Stanford Healthcare Center update (30 min)
- BPAC meeting schedule (10 min)
- Planning Department updates (5 min)
- Police Department statistics report (20 min)
- Public Works project update (5 min)
We look forward to seeing many of you there.