The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. All routes, except the “Fun Ride” ride past the historic Mission San Jose. Then onward to climb the challenging “Calaveras Wall”, followed by the scenic Calaveras Reservoir (featured in the 2015 Amgen Tour of California, and home to bald eagles). Ride along beautiful tree lined lanes, through vineyards, to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines and through scenic canyons. The 25-mile scenic Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with lots of colorful wildlife.
Five Beautiful Routes to choose from!
- Century: 100 miles, 5,500’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 85 miles, 4,300′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 3,800’ ascent
- Calaveras Loop: 65K, 2,100’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat, 464′ ascent
Registration Starts December 1, 2016.
Register early as the Primavera sells out early!primavera_logo_2017.png for more info and registration: