This class has unfortunately been cancelled. Please sign up for the rescheduled February 12th date here.
Riding comfortably in the rain can be easy and fun by planning ahead and using a bit of additional gear. At this free, in-person workshop we'll talk about:
- On your bike: Equipment to consider
- On your body: Clothing and accessories options
- Seeing and being seen in the rain and low light conditions
- Keeping clean: Both you and your bike
- How to improve bike handling and avoid crashes on wet streets
This fun workshop is taught by an instructor certified by the League of American Bicyclists, made possible with funding provided by the Alameda County Transportation Commission in coordination with the Berkeley Tool Lending Library.
Masks/face coverings required. Participant chairs will be placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing. To learn more about COVID-19 safety measures at this workshop, please contact DBeringhele@cityofberkeley.info
1901 Russell St