***Please note: This is an online webinar class. A link will be provided at the end of the registration process and in your confirmation email, which you can use to join the class at the scheduled time.
The webinar will be hosted by Zoom, and you can either access it in your web browser (Google Chrome preferred), or click here to download the free "Zoom Client for Meetings" or "Zoom Mobile Apps" in advance for additional features (optional).***
This fun workshop is taught by an instructor certified by the League of American Bicyclists, made possible with funding provided by the Alameda County Transportation Commission.
Riding comfortably in the rain can be easy and fun by planning ahead and using a bit of additional gear. At this free webinar workshop we'll talk about:
- On your bike: Equipment to consider
- On your body: Clothing and accessories options
- Seeing and being seen in the rain and low light conditions
- Keeping clean: Both you and your bike
- How to improve bike handling and avoid crashes on wet streets