What is Pedalfest?
Presented by Dolan Law, Pedalfest is a free celebration of bikes, cycling, music, food and family, benefiting Bike East Bay. This fun-filled event draws over 25,000 people to Jack London Square, drawing a diverse audience including casual riders, seasoned cyclists, artists and fun-seekers of all sorts. We invite you to come show off your wares for our enthusiastic attendees.
How can I participate?
Vendor booths are available for bicycle-related businesses or services – register by May 31 to receive a discounted rate! If you would like to market other types of products to our 20,000 attendees, please contact us to request a sponsor packet.
- Now through May 31, 2019 – $200 for a 10’ x 10’ space. Additional spaces are $150 each.
- From June 1 to July 15, 2019 – $250 for a 10’ x 10’ space. Additional spaces are $200 each.
- Now through May 31, 2019 – $400 for a booth or truck up to 20’ x 10’ space. If your food booth or truck is bigger than 10' x 20', add $150 per additional 10'x10' space.
- From June 1 to July 15, 2019 – $450 for a booth or truck up to 20’ x 10’ space. Additional spaces are $200 each.
Application does not guarantee space. Vendor booths are available for only bicycle-related businesses or services. Vendors will be accepted on a first response, first-in basis.
What is required the day of the event:
- All exhibitors will be required to be completely set up by 10:00 am and be ready for a fire inspection
- Your own tent canopy, tables, chairs, canopy weights, and extension cords if electricity is needed
- Copy of your Seller’s Permit and Health Permit on display at the festival
- If using fire, proper fire equipment and set up is required for the inspection. If your booth doesn't pass inspection the morning of, you're not able to stay for the festival. For more information, please read Pedlafest 2019 Food Vendor Acknowledgment and Agreement
If you have any questions, please contact Events Manager, Hyeran Lee at 510.845.7433 x1007 or Hyeran@BikeEastBay.org