Ready for bike valet? Contact Bike East Bay for a custom quote!
Want more people biking to your event? Provide bike valet! Secure bike parking promotes a healthy and sustainable way of getting to your event. More people on bikes can mean less traffic congestion, alleviating demand for car parking and reducing your event’s carbon footprint.
Our bike valet services are customized to your event size, duration, and location. Typical price range for a medium sized street festival:
- Half Day Event (4 hrs) with 2 valet staff: $400 (estimate)
- Full Day Event (8 hrs) with 2 valet staff: $600 (estimate)
- Event located outside Berkeley/Oakland: +$150/day vehicle rental
- Security barriers provided at additional cost for rental and delivery
- 10% discount offered to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations
- Full Service Bike Valet (on-site supervisors, bike racks, valet tags, event signage)
- Logistics and consultation before the event
- Pedal-powered bike rack delivery (within 3 mile radius of Bike East Bay offices)
- Marketing and promotion in Bike East Bay e-News (9,000 subscribers) and social media (7,000 followers each on Facebook and Twitter)
Summer weekends book up fast! Please contact us at least 30 days prior to your event to ensure availability of valet services.
Please direct any questions you may have to Bike East Bay’s Valet Bike Parking Coordinator Victor Evans.
Can’t see the form? Here’s a direct link.