Help make Bus Rapid Transit bike-friendly rapid transit by attending a November workshop to see the latest designs for Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) stations, maps showing dedicated bus lanes and bike lanes, bike parking at stations and designs for the interior bus cars with bike racks.
Upcoming Community Meetings:
- Wednesday, Nov 7, 6:00-8:00pm Lincoln Recreation Center, 250 10th Street, Oakland
- Thursday, Nov 8, 6:00-8:00pm San Leandro City Hall South Offices, 835 E. 14th Street, San Leandro
- Tuesday, Nov 13, 6:00-8:00pm St. Anthony’s School, 1535 16th Ave, Club Room, Oakland
- Thursday, Nov 15, 6:00-8:00pm Rainbow Recreation Center, 5800 International Blvd, Oakland
- Saturday, Nov 17, 11:30am-1:30pm 81st Avenue Library, 1021 81st Ave, Oakland
This is the best opportunity for you to make sure the new Bus Rapid Transit system in Oakland and San Leandro works for you and your bike. See you there! For more information, visit www.ACTransit.org or call 510.891.7175 or email email@example.com.