Here are some online resources on the law as it relates to bicyclists:
- Bike East Bay’s laws and East Bay bicycle resources page.
- The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition’s bike laws page.
- Wikipedia’s comprehensive Bicycle Law in California page.
- The League of American Bicyclist’s page on national bicycle law.
- The California Bicycle Coalition’s page on upcoming legislation here in California that will impact bicyclists.
Learn more about bike laws at a free Urban Cycling 101 class.
Local bicycle-friendly attorneys
We keep a short list of bike-friendly lawyers, please let us know your experience with them.
This list is provided as a service to our members and has been compiled from referrals. No endorsement is made by Bike East Bay as to the qualifications of these individuals, or the services that they may provide.
Oakland, CA 94102
firstname.lastname@example.org - 510-992-6935
San Francisco, California, 94104
Frederick L. Goss – Law offices of Frederick L. Goss